Art Director/Sr. Graphic Designer & Brand Specialist (Austin, TX / National / International HealthTech)September 2020 - September 2022
(Companies: Distill Health & ImmunoTek Plasma)
• Art direction, design and development of campaigns and brand assets for a national medical company.
• Digital design and iconography development for a boutique health tech agency servicing local and international biotech companies.
• Digital newsletter design and development for local automation startup firm.
BPL Plasma | Art Director & Sr. Graphic Designer (Austin, TX)September 2019 - July 2020
• Art direction and spearheaded the design and development of campaigns & brand assets for corporate and 40+ centers.
• Collaborated with internal marketing department to concept and execute motion graphics, social, display and banner
• Contributed to client web development and blog content creation.
Medici.md | Sr. Graphic Designer (Austin, TX)December 2017 - September 2019
• Participated in the integrated marketing effort for a healthcare app across all channels of marketing.
• Art directed, created and produced printed collateral including direct mail, brochures, trade show, promotional inserts & white papers.
• Negotiated with print & merchandise vendors to stay within project budgets.
• Crafted digital collateral campaigns, including social, display, and banner advertisements.
• Designed webpages, templates, and updated code in
WordPress, HTML and HubSpot, maintaining brand guidelines.
• Collaborated with UX and product design teams to achieve consistent brand UI across all marketing channels.
MedSpring Urgent Care | Sr. Graphic Designer (Austin, TX)May 2016 - December 2017
• Art directed, created, managed and produced a range of branded design programs including print collateral, web, corporate identity, direct response, infographics, presentations, promotions, integrated marketing, and signage for three
consumer-facing national healthcare brands.
FaithHighway | Senior Designer/Project Manager (Austin, TX)October 2013 - November 2015
• Logo design & branding, web design & development for international and domestic not for profit organizations.
• Spearheaded web projects from concept to completion.
• Managed and consulted with 50 + clients to design content and launch WordPress websites, training them in personal site management.
Public Affairs Coordinator/TV Producer | Jacksonville Educators Broadcasting, Inc. - TBN (Ft. Pierce, FL)July 2012 – May 2013
• Produced local community awareness television show “Joy In Our Town” for Trinity Broadcasting Network. Prepared local media sources for topics and wrote content for interviews.
• Oversaw broadcast scheduling and mandatory FCC public records. Designed and produced motion graphic show intros.
Freelancer | Art Director & Senior UI Designer (Florida)1999 - April 2013
• Designed and produced Print and Web Design, E-commerce, Social Media Marketing and Branding for Website re-design, banners & social media campaigns.
• Creation and Maintenance of E-commerce sites. Motion
graphics video intros for vitamin company and electric car
legislation promo video.
Project Manager & Web Developer | Social Kaboom (Vero Beach, FL)September 2011 – December 2011
• Oversaw projects while collaborating with both designers and clients. Designed and launched Websites via backend C-panel and 3rd party hosting.
Creative Director/Video Direction & Editing | Christ Family Fellowship Church (Port St. Lucie, FL)2007 - July 2011
• Designed and produced print design, logos, and promotional material in house as well as external advertising.
• Partnered with local printing companies, magazines, sign shops, and newspapers.
• Oversaw IT for computer and video equipment.
Freelance Graphic Designer | Cotton & Company (Stuart, FL)2006 - 2007
• Designed and produced print material, logo design, corporate branding and web elements for Taylor Woodrow, Sailfish Point, Treviso Bay, Kolter Properties/PGA, Grey Oaks, Grand Harbor and other Real Estate & Travel Destination Properties.
Jr. Art Director | Cotton & Company (Stuart, FL)2004 - 2006
• Collaborated with over 20 designers in designing promotional logos, corporate identity, and print & web designs for upscale real estate properties.
Sr. Art Director | Simple Success Marketing (Palm City, FL)2001 - 2004
• Oversaw the art department in designing and producing websites, logo design, corporate identity, elevation and site plan drawings, and promotional print designs for high end South Florida real estate properties.
Jr. Graphic Designer | State Farm Insurance - South Texas Regional Office (Austin, TX)2000 - 2001
• Collaborated on a team of 5 designers, producing promotional print design for Auto, Life, Health & State Farm‘s internal and external programs and products.
Art Director | Performing Arts Programs, Inc. (Austin, TX)1998 - 2000
• Produced and designed the 101 page playbill including
print ads for many local businesses.
• Oversaw all print press checks, proofing and fulfillment to each arts venue.
• Collaborated and coordinated with 6 major performing arts groups in Austin: Ballet Austin, University of Texas Performing Arts Center, Zach-Scott Theater, Paramount Theater, Austin Symphony & One World Theater.
Art Director | Austin Real Estate Magazine, Inc. (Austin, TX)1995 - 1998
• Designed and produced real estate magazines for Re/Max, Century 21, Avenue One Properties, Kellar Williams, JB Goodwin Realtors & Coldwell Banker.
Visual Communication (Associate of Applied Arts Degree)May 1993
The Art Institute International – Dallas, TX
Visual Communications – focusing on graphic design and marketing.
Outstanding Achievement Award2000
“The Star” Magazine Cover Design from the State Farm Corporate Office
Grand Harbor Collateral Material |Simple Success Marketing (South Florida AdFed)
Oak Harbor Ad Campaign | Simple Success Marketing (South Florida AdFed)